Welcome to WordPress at Connecticut College! WordPress is a blogging and web publishing platform that can be used for course projects, faculty and student research projects, or academic portfolios.
Some ways in which WordPress has been used at Connecticut College include:
- Professional portfolios for student teachers
- An online exhibition for an upper-level Art History course
- Individual student course journals for an introductory Religious Studies course
- A website to promote a college-wide grant-funded initiative
- Group project websites in a Sophomore Research Seminar
As of the start of the Fall 2018 semester, Connecticut College students, faculty and staff have access to Digital Connecticut College, a web hosting service that provides access to many open-source web publishing platforms, including WordPress.